Startseite » Erfahrungsberichte  » Ärzte und Kliniken - VOR dem Eingriff » I have seen him
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Umfragen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
I have seen him [Beitrag #4489] :: Mo, 02.07.07 21:46 Zum nächsten Beitrag gehen
The patient on the pictures had 3 surgeries, in total 3200 grafts.

His last surgery were 600 grafts in february, to fill up some places. The picture you see is from his first surgery I think, approx. 1800 grafts. In between he had another one of 800 grafts.

I was last month in his house to see his results. Believe me, his hairline is like a 16 year old and full density. He told me that Keser said that his density is between 70-80 grafts cm2.

Relatively a lot of people on this forum went to Keser or want to go to him. Micheal G. and this guy on the picture are some examples.

I think with HT you have to be lucky also. With some people all grafts come out perfectly, with others the process is a little bit slower and less grafts come out.
The bottom line is, Keser is a good and traditional doctor for a fair price.
I think the fact that he doesn't uses a microscope is something he should change. Also he should update his website and provide more before and after pics.
It would be good if more readers of the forum would actively join and would show pictures and videos like Micheal G. did.

I am also considering dr. Keser. Still waiting some results from other forum members to be completely sure that Keser is the man for me.
Best regards,
DY82

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Re: I have seen him [Beitrag #4496 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #4489] :: Di, 03.07.07 00:33 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
hey wassup,

did you take some after pictures ?
Or did you record some after pictures ??
from this guy ?

thanks

FIN 1,25 mg ca. 2 1/2 Jahre genommen und nehme es immer noch aber nur 3-4 mal die woche.

Regaine seit ca 08.01.2007 ne zeitlan genommen jetzt nicht mehr. nur nach ht wieder genommen gehabt.

-viel viel sport, gesunde ernährung

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: Jones macht Dich in fünf Tagen zum HT-Doc...
Nächstes Thema: Bodenseeklink Prof. Dr. Mang
Gehe zum Forum:

Anbieter Haartransplantation
Andreas Krämer Andreas Krämer - Freier Berater
ProHaar Prohaar Klinik: günstige OP nahe Wien
Dr. Aygin Haartransplantation Türkei: Natürliche Ergebnisse mit Dr. Serkan Aygin
Dr. Balwi Online-Konsultation mit Doktor Bicer
Dr. Balwi Haartransplantation in der Türkei seit 1998
Dr. Acar Cosmedica Resul Yaman Vera Clinic

Partner Hairforlife FUE EUROPE

+++ ***