Startseite » Haartransplantation » Haartransplantation allgemein » My experience on hair transplant .
(Hair Transplant ) Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Umfragen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
My experience on hair transplant . [Beitrag #151343] :: Sa, 12.09.20 09:49
As I play fitness and participated in many competitions in this regard, I will share with you my experience with hair transplantation with ***Werbung ist hier nicht erlaubt***
Because of the intense and somewhat exhausting exercise, I suffered a sensational hair loss at first, and I searched for methods, treatments, or even a specific diet to stop the hair loss that I was suffering from.

I did not find any way to help me stop hair loss after using many treatments and even diets that many people advised me to follow.

When watching one of my friends who returned from Turkey a long time ago, I noticed the great difference that occurred to his hair because he was suffering from baldness. When asked about the hospital that performed the transplant, he mentioned to me the name of Dr. Olcay saying.

Actually, I searched online for the doctor and saw many great results and positive reviews for previous clients

I contacted a person called Youssef who was a very respectable person and answered all the questions that were on my mind about the process and the procedure.

Indeed, after coordinating with him, I booked a date for the transplant

Youssef was very helpful and the medical team was very professional and experienced as well as the hospital was really great

The doctor was very patient with me as I was moving a lot during the session

After the operation ended, I was provided with all the medical instructions by Dr. Olcay, to follow after the surgery.

My medical trip has not ended so honestly. I can safely say communicating with them more than wonderful

We communicate regularly to send my photos and to observe the development of hair growth and the doctor's opinion and evaluation of my condition

Now I got the full result and I am very grateful and happy with it

* My picture is going to be attached to everyone *

I advise everyone to choose ***Werbung ist hier nicht erlaubt***

[Aktualisiert am: Sa, 12 September 2020 11:29] vom Moderator

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: Empfängerbereich in der Nacht gekratzt
Nächstes Thema: shaved fue jahre nach ht?
Gehe zum Forum:

Anbieter Haartransplantation
Andreas Krämer Andreas Krämer - Freier Berater
ProHaar Prohaar Klinik: günstige OP nahe Wien
Dr. Aygin Haartransplantation Türkei: Natürliche Ergebnisse mit Dr. Serkan Aygin
Dr. Balwi Online-Konsultation mit Doktor Bicer
Dr. Balwi Haartransplantation in der Türkei seit 1998
Dr. Acar Cosmedica Resul Yaman Vera Clinic

Partner Hairforlife FUE EUROPE

+++ ***
()