Startseite » Erfahrungsberichte  » Ärzte und Kliniken - VOR dem Eingriff » Dr. Rahal new representative
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Umfragen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26513] :: Mi, 22.10.08 00:23 Zum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hello to everyone, my name is Mary Montenegro and I represent the Rahal Hair Clinic for Europe and Latin America. Sorry because I don't speak german but I'm working on it. Iwill be inserting interesting cases from the clinic such as photos and videos so everyone can see Dr. Rahal's job.
From now on, everyone who is interested to consultations or informations regarding our Clinic can contact me here on the forum through private messages or to the following mail address:

For consultations and informations:
Mary Montenegro Europe and Latin America representative
therahalhair@gmail.com
MSN contact: therahalhair@hotmail.com

María Montenegro Europe and Latin America representative
Web Site:Clinica Rahal
E-mail: maria@rahalhairtransplant.com
Contact MSN: therahalhair@hotmail.com

Den Beitrag einem Moderator melden

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26515 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Mi, 22.10.08 01:00 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hi Mary, you're definitely too late Wink I will have my procedure with Rahal on November 3rd. Will I see you in Ottawa?

Feel free to have a look at our Rahal-Collection:

http://alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php/m/24467/?srch= Fotosammlung#page_top

Talk to you soon

[Aktualisiert am: Mi, 22 Oktober 2008 01:03]

Drohungen von Anwälten zwecklos. Es ist nichts mehr zu holen. Ich surfe hier nur noch über Proxyserver oder Internetcafés. Leider Pech gehabt.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26518 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Mi, 22.10.08 16:47 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hi Mary, do you also work in Dr. Rahal`s office? I think I remember the name but I´m not sure.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26558 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Mi, 22.10.08 19:55 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hi Mary,

welcome to the forum !

Is it true that Dr. Rahal is planning (i heard only rumours Wink ) to provide also "FUE" in the near future ?

floater

=1862 FIT/FUE-Dr.Mwamba/Brüssel=
=EXiT tHe DOLdruMS=
1/6 Proscar tgl.
Dercap Energie-Shampoo mit Aminexil

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26563 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Mi, 22.10.08 20:22 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hello,

welcome in our board.

First i have to put this thread in another section Smile

Hope, that u will show some results.

Thx

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26625 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26563] :: Do, 23.10.08 20:56 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
@ Tryout:
No you will not see me in Ottawa, actually I'm in Mexico, but I'm sure Dr. Rahal will make a great job with you!
Dr. Rahal will send me your pre and post surgery photos so I can post them here.

@ Floater:
I just talked about the FUE with Dr. Rahal and yes he is planning in using it in the future but right now he is very satisfied with the results he gets using the strip method.

@Pili:
I work for Dr. Rahal since October the 1st but I'm not in his office, I'm in Mexico.

@NW5a:
Thanks for the welcome and I appreciate very much the fact that you moved me to the right section. Like I said I have a hard time with german but I will still be working on it.

Right now I will post 2 very interesting cases, one is a female and another one is a male.

[Aktualisiert am: Do, 23 Oktober 2008 20:58]

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26650 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Do, 23.10.08 22:06 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hi Mary, very welcome to this forum!

Can you give us explanations to following questions:

a) Who had the idea to represent Dr. Rahal in this forum?
b) What have been the main reasons for the representation?
c) Is it poosible to call you by phone in europe?
d) Does Dr. Rahal make surgeries in europe? If so, where and when?
e) Do you have a row of hairline pics and would you be so kind to post them?

Thank you in advance...

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26657 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26650] :: Do, 23.10.08 22:27 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
AJKV schrieb am Don, 23 Oktober 2008 22:06

Hi Mary, very welcome to this forum!

Can you give us explanations to following questions:

a) Who had the idea to represent Dr. Rahal in this forum?
b) What have been the main reasons for the representation?
c) Is it poosible to call you by phone in europe?
d) Does Dr. Rahal make surgeries in europe? If so, where and when?
e) Do you have a row of hairline pics and would you be so kind to post them?

Thank you in advance...

Sure I can explain you.
a) The Dr. Rahal needed a person who knew many languages and that could serve as a support point for Europe, just as he had one for America which is my colleague Adrian, by presenting his job to european people.
b) The main reason is to have a referall person between the european market and the Doctor. Many times the patients have questions and the Doctor or my colleague have the time to reply.
c)Not at the moment but I will put an MSN contact so I can chat with the patients answering questions.
d) No the Dr. Rahal only performs surgeries in Ottawa, Canada.
e)I just posted 2 cases, one about a female and the other one about a male in this section and just as I get the authorization of the patients I will be posting more cases of Dr. Rahal.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26674 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Fr, 24.10.08 10:13 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Welcome on board Mary,
It’s really a pleasure to see someone from overseas and we all here love the work of Dr. Rahal.

I give u a quick overview of this crazy forum. Very Happy

Actually we of course begin with user tryout, he is now unemployed, because he already did ur job here for free.. Very Happy
Than u will meet Dahika, he is a Rahal case. Wink
You already met pili our nice smart guy
NW5a our moderator who never sleeps.. Shocked Very Happy
Philibos our power user who knows everything in theory but doing mistakes in praxis Razz
Everybody loves Davinci, and he might actually love himself more.., Laughing
Micael G, alias Vito the conspirators who lives in a simulation world and try manipulate the reality every second. Razz
Baldwin our new scientists who is fighting to bring Vito home.. Laughing
AJKV ™ who wants write a book about HT Very Happy
Floater our new lawyer who is born to be a star and "don't need no steenkin' evidence." Very Happy
Khan is Vitos new friend who is fighting just against Fisherman's Friend Laughing
Sadi my personal stalker who has no illusion of hair; he has 90 Grafts/ qcm Nod Razz
Lumpi who dreams of a fringe Wink
Katzenhase our stylist who is a straight guy living in a city like San Fransico. Very Happy
qqmpp our strategist who is very satisfied with his new small car Wink
Blue Think our new member who is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize three times but never received it.. Very Happy

…and many many other crazy guys here Very Happy

and Mona our mother on board. Razz

Who I am?
I am the Moses, my name says everything Very Happy

Cheers Wink

[Aktualisiert am: Fr, 24 Oktober 2008 21:02]

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26675 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26674] :: Fr, 24.10.08 10:42 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Moses schrieb am Fre, 24 Oktober 2008 10:13

Welcome on board Mary,
It’s really a pleasure to see someone from overseas and we all here love the work of Dr. Rahal.

Actually we of course begin with user tryout, he is now unemployed, because he already did ur job here for free.. Very Happy
Than u will learn Dahika, he is a Rahal case. Wink
Philibos our power user who knows everything in theory but doing mistakes in praxis Razz
Micael G, alias Vito the conspirators who lives in a simulation world and try manipulate the reality every second. Razz
AKJV who wants write a book about HT Very Happy
Floater our new lawyer who is born to be a star and "don't need no steenkin' evidence." Very Happy
Khan is Vitos new friend who is fighting just against Fisherman's Friend Laughing
Sadi my personal stalker who has no illusion of hair; he has 90 Grafts/ qcm Nod Razz
Katzenhase our stylist who is a straight guy living in a city like San Fransico. Very Happy
Blue Think our new member who is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize three times but never received it.. Very Happy

Who I am?

Cheers Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26677 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26674] :: Fr, 24.10.08 11:21 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen

You're a funny guy, Moses...! But my name is AJKV, you always make the same mistake Smile

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26680 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26674] :: Fr, 24.10.08 12:48 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Sieh an, sieh an....unser Moses hat sich verpuppt und aus dem Pittbull ist "Prinz Charming" geworden, ich hab ja schon immer gesagt, dass Frauen die Stimmung in der "Truppe" deutlich erhöhen können .... Wink

Ganz im Ernst: Vielen Dank für den schönen Beitrag, Moses Exclamation

icon1.gif   Rules of this forum [Beitrag #26683 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Fr, 24.10.08 12:58 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Wellcome in our forum.

Please note that we - as every forum - have some rules concering posting, especially for commercial visitors.

Please take your time and have a look on them, even thow they are in German you might be able to translate them with Google.

If there are any questions please let us now.

Alopezie.de -
Foren Haarausfall und Haartransplantation

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26685 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Fr, 24.10.08 13:28 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hola Mary, si quieres puedes tambien postar en espanol...hay algunos que lo hablan tambien.
Mandale al Dr.Rahal un saludo cordial de parte de Sever y Laura.

www.hattingenhair.com

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26686 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26685] :: Fr, 24.10.08 13:33 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Jetzt wirds hier Multikulti! Very Happy Hab mich gerade für nen Fernkurs fremdsprachen angemeldet,daß ich hier alles mitbekomme! Laughing

"Vielleicht ist es die Möhre, vielleicht aber auch das viele Wasser oder doch die Birne oder die Kombi daraus.Seit ich diese Kombi esse habe ich keinen Haarausfall meine Haare werden zunehmend dichter. Mein Shampoo ist frei von chemischen Mitteln."(R.W.)

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26695 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26686] :: Fr, 24.10.08 17:17 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Thanks Moses for your kind words Wink
Moses thinks he´s a legend in his own mind Very Happy Very Happy

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26701 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26674] :: Fr, 24.10.08 18:05 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen

Welcome on board Mary,

Than u will learn Dahika, he is a Rahal case. Wink

Who I am?

Cheers Wink

Laughing

A big hand for you, Moses - definately one of the funniest posts i ve ever read in here !

Laughing

floater

=EXiT tHe DOLdruMS=
1/6 Proscar tgl.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26703 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26701] :: Fr, 24.10.08 18:11 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
A big hand for you, Moses - definately one of the funniest posts i ve ever read in here !
Und Du erst, floater Shocked Laughing Laughing

Drohungen von Anwälten zwecklos. Es ist nichts mehr zu holen. Ich surfe hier nur noch über Proxyserver oder Internetcafés. Leider Pech gehabt.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26706 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26703] :: Fr, 24.10.08 18:31 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
tryout schrieb am Fre, 24 Oktober 2008 18:11

Und Du erst, floater Shocked Laughing Laughing

Ja ?
Wird "to give a big hand for somebody" nicht als Phrase für "jemanden Applaus geben" verwendet ?

=EXiT tHe DOLdruMS=
1/6 Proscar tgl.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26707 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26706] :: Fr, 24.10.08 18:32 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Dochdoch - alles gut, Jung.

[Aktualisiert am: Fr, 24 Oktober 2008 18:33]

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26711 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26707] :: Fr, 24.10.08 18:53 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
tryout schrieb am Fre, 24 Oktober 2008 18:32

Dochdoch - alles gut, Jung.

Nix gut. Wink
Hast recht.
Ich wollte Moses Applaus zukommen lassen und ihm nicht behilflich sein. Embarassed

Eingerostetes Englisch + Kein Aufwärmen Smile

=EXiT tHe DOLdruMS=
1/6 Proscar tgl.

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26712 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26711] :: Fr, 24.10.08 19:20 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Ach nö....jetzt bitte nicht anfangen über kleine, anglophile Schwächen zu lästern !!!!

Lasst jeden so schreiben wie er will, tryout kann ja dann am Ende des Jahres seine englische "Hitparade" aufstellen !

Also tryout : "I have an eye on you " Wink

[Aktualisiert am: Fr, 24 Oktober 2008 19:22]

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26722 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26712] :: Fr, 24.10.08 21:08 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Genau Smile

AKJV habe deine Name geändert Very Happy

PS: bin verreist für die nächsten Tage, bis bald!!!! Very Happy

LG
Moses

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26726 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26722] :: Fr, 24.10.08 21:13 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Zitat:

PS: bin verreist für die nächsten Tage, bis bald!!!!

Schönen Urlaub ! Smile

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #26728 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26722] :: Fr, 24.10.08 21:19 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
O.k., gute Reise Osmes...

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #27166 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #26513] :: Mo, 03.11.08 20:11 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Hi Mary
I'm a native English speaker who also speaks German, so I may be able to assist you with any German issues, such as those raised by Alopezie.de

Ich had my operation with Dr Rahal on the 27rd of August, here is my thread
http://alopezie.de/foren/transplant/index.php/t/1684/

I'm wondering if you are the contact partner for operational issues or inquiries on behalf of new patients.

I have many operational issue following my OP and some concerns.

Having read that the 2-3 Month phase is the worst and lowest point of the process I am hoidng off on taking them to Dr Rahal at this time.

What I however find is that even if you do research, and mine was a year long in all of the major forums, and chosse a top doctors there are still elements of the operation that are not explained anywhere. On that I am finding are issue of sensation in the areas not operated on, and others to boot. I wont care much in 6 months if i get the result I hoped. But for people going through the procedure, Dr Rahal needs to provide more information as the formulas we have all had.
Perhaps we could address this issue too.

I'm not as big an expert as many here, but I made the trip and I had the OP and there may be some benefit from my comments

Re: Dr. Rahal new representative [Beitrag #27244 ist eine Antwort auf Beitrag #27166] :: Mi, 05.11.08 02:17 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
Hello Predator, first of all nice to meet you and thanks for offering your help about the translations in german, I may take your word on that.
Second off, yes as a representative of Dr. Rahal I am here to answer your questions and to give advice also for the post-surgery period.
If you want to tell me the things you feel you need assistance with I will be glad to try and clear them up.
Thank you for your comment and make sure that when you have a question you mail it to me at:
maria@rahalhairtransplant.com
And if you have a question for the doctor himself you can always send it to me and I will let him know.

Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: Armani 3000 Grafts/Endresultat
Nächstes Thema: 5797 Grafts / 13144 Haare
Gehe zum Forum:

Anbieter Haartransplantation
Andreas Krämer Andreas Krämer - Freier Berater
ProHaar Prohaar Klinik: günstige OP nahe Wien
Dr. Aygin Haartransplantation Türkei: Natürliche Ergebnisse mit Dr. Serkan Aygin
Dr. Balwi Online-Konsultation mit Doktor Bicer
Dr. Balwi Haartransplantation in der Türkei seit 1998
Dr. Acar Cosmedica Resul Yaman Vera Clinic

Partner Hairforlife FUE EUROPE

+++ ***