What can Hair loss really do to you? Most likely more than just a medical symptome ... So have a look on youself as a person and read some tipps about care for your hair and body.
Most of us take great pride in our trophy of hair. Thus losing it causes distress to most sane human beings. But unlike what we tend to regard it, as hair loss is not as light an issue as it appears to be at first glance. You see, all of us want to look attractive. Unfortunately enough Western concepts determine how attractive one is in terms of how youthful he/she is, how young they look, how flawless their face and hair is. So needless to say one without much hair tends to feel a little like a fish out water in such an atmosphere. He/she withdraws into his/her own shell and loses the kind of confidence every man (woman) of dignity ought to have.
So you see losing hair can land you in a bit of a paste. A nasty paste at that. It can make you feel insecure and ‘exposed’ and most importantly like a less of an individual. Not a good feeling for sure.
The stress to treat ...
We do not want to speak too much about the consequences for your personal life and your feelings. You are here and reading this because you have got a problem, maybe small, but not unlikely a big problem. In such a situation you should try to make the best out of it. Go on and read. Try to treat your hair loss.
It may work - but also it may not work. So don´t forget: Your life does have more faces than your hair.
Hair Care Tips
- Be gentle to your hair, it will help yourself as well!
- Why should you wash your hair? This performs several
- crucial functions, including removing dirt, oil from your hair, dead
- skin, and the residue of your hair products.
- Before you put shampoo in, run water through it to get rid of the
- day’s residue of dirt and dust. Put the shampoo on your scalp and
- rub it gently outwards. Make sure you rinse all of the shampoo
- out, because residue will clog your pores and dry out your hair.
- Just lather once, because extra lathering may tell your scalp to
- produce excess oil.
- Oily hair should be washed at least every other day; dry hair
- only needs to be washed 2 or 3 times a week.
- Change your shampoo and conditioner every now and then.
- Conditioner will help your hair by keeping it moisturized, adding
- shine, cutting down on static, and keeping the tangles out. If
- you use a leave-in conditioner, it will protect your hair longer.
- Spread the conditioner evenly, and leave it alone for a few
- minutes before you rinse it out.
- Put the conditioner about an inch away from the scalp, because
- your roots have enough oils in them that they do not need extra
- Be gentle! Your hair will break the most easily when it is
Don´t forget to treatyourself and your hair as best as possible